Access Control Systems in Tinley Park
Securing your business is an important part of productivity and business longevity. For businesses in Tinley Park, we provide the installation of access control systems that are designed to keep your business safe and give you peace of mind.
What is an Access Control System?
An access control system is a type of security system that is designed to manage and control who (or what) enters a facility or property type. The system only allows those with certain credentials to enter, and prevents those without authorization from entering a property.
What Can an Access Control System from Access Master Security Electronics Do for My Business?
An access control system does more than just provide those with authorization the ability to enter a facility. Instead, an access control system from Access Master Security Electronics can be used to manage and monitor a variety of a business’ systems and operations. Indeed, our access control systems offer integration with:
- Lighting. With light integration, you can control when the lights on your business turn on or off, all from a remote location or via timer. This helps to ensure that you’re not wasting energy when you’re not around.
- Alarms. Alarm integration helps to keep your business protected, allowing only those with a programmable code to enter the business when alarms are activated. Our systems will also let you know if there are any security breaches.
- Temperature. Do you have areas of your business that rely on temperature control, such as a large freezer with food products? If so, any emergency or system failure that disrupts temperature could be very costly for your business. Our systems offer temperature integration features so you will receive notice immediately if temperatures change.
- Doors. Having doors that lock and unlock automatically, and can be opened from a remote location, can prove very helpful. With door integration, you’ll have the power to control who enters your business, and when.
- Surveillance systems. Another feature of security that our team specializes in is that of camera installation and video surveillance. To maximize security, integration of a access control system with a surveillance system is recommended.
- Generator integration. Finally, you never know when a power outage might hit, which is why integrating your security system with your generator is ideal. Our systems can let you know when your generator is low on fuel or needs maintenance, so you’re never caught unprepared.
- Customized integration. If you have another system in place for your business that requires critical monitoring, we can help. We provide customized integration solutions for business throughout Tinley Park and surrounding areas.
What You Can Expect from Access Master Security Electronics
When you work with Access Master Security Electronics, you can expect the best in customer services and top-of-the-line technology. Our team has more than 35 years of experience working with clients in Tinley Park, and more than 20 years of experience installing and improving access control systems. Our flexible, multi-faceted approach and systems can help you to better manage your business and enhance your security. To learn more or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 708-349-9000 today, or send us an email using the online form found on our website.