VOIP Systems Take Your Company To The Next Level
Being a small business owner means wearing all kinds of hats for a variety of roles every day. A sign of a successful entrepreneur is knowing when to ask for help and bringing in an expert. At Access Masters, we have the VOIP phone systems for your company to run even more smoothly.
Voice Over Internet Protocol is technology that allows you and your employees to make voice calls through broadband Internet connections vs. regular (analog) phone lines.
Benefits Of The Switch
- Productivity boost: Employees will be able to multi-task with the help of a VOIP system. Making phone calls can be incorporated with such daily tasks as sharing files and video conferencing. Continued technology improvements are expected to continue to increase VOIPs capabilities.
- More mobility, flexibility: This type of services is beneficial to the traveling entrepreneurs and his or her employees. Inexpensive phone calls are possible wherever there is an Internet connection and other applications can be integrated, including sending emails and browsing the Web while being on a phone call.
- Ease of use: A VOIP system deletes the mess of multiple cable connections from traditional phone systems. If business owners want to upgrade, new hardware is not necessary as most updates are accomplished with software.
- Savings: Businesses can operate at a more cost-effective level when making calls compared to traditional landlines
- Better customer service: With better access to your team members, customers and clients will receive the service they need when they need it.
- The path to growth: A VOIP System can help your business grow on your terms. When it’s time for more, we can work with you to take you to the next level.
What We Offer At Access Master
Beyond these general benefits, we can work with your business to bring these additional assets to your business’s toolbox.
- Your telephone numbers remain the same so there is no need to update business cards after the transition.
- The quality of your calls can improve with HD audio.
- Overhead costs can be reduced with our hosted telephone system option, so you only pay for what you need.
- Internet-based phone lines get rid of expensive landline lines.
- Your voicemails can be turned into audio files, so they can be forward to your team and listened to on your own timeline.
- When you are out and about, your cell phone can be used as your office phone.
- Heightened call routing allows for fast connections to the proper individuals.
- There is availability of an Enhanced Auto Attendant. This virtual receptionist can be the gateway to better connect you to your customers and clients.
VOIP Systems And More at Access Master
Beyond VOIP System services, we have many services to fit your business’ needs, including video surveillance, access control, hosted access control, and burglar and fire alarms! Stop by and see us at 15321 S. 70th Court in Orland Park, IL., call us at 800-321-2850 or fill out our online form.